TreKayak at Macritchie
Photos taken from: Visit Singapore
Get ready to have your feet wet on this TreKayak adventure where we will be trekking and kayaking in Singapore’s largest nature reserve! The enchanting Central Catchment Nature Reserve is home to over 500 species of animals such as the Banded Leaf Monkey, the Sunda Pangolin and the Lesser Mouse Deer. We shall start off with an exhilarating trek from Windsor Nature Park to Macritchie Nature Trails in hope to catch a glimpse of these beautiful fauna and flora native to Singapore. After which, we shall cool off kayaking in Macritchie Reservoir.
Alternatively, you may choose to only participate in the nature trek. If you choose this option, we will be ending the trek at MachiRitchie Reservoir's Paddle Lodge at appx. 1.30pm. Refer to ticketing fee for more details
Recommended minimum age: 12 years old
- Explore the lush greenery of Central Catchment Nature Reserve,
- Spot beautiful wildlife in this idyllic scenery,
- Paddle in the lovely waters of Macritchie Reservoir, and
- Learn about responsible outdoor practices and ethics.
- Programme will be conducted in compliance with the Safety Measures published by the Singapore Tourism Board.
- Pax size is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
- Participants need to wear masks at all times, except during trekking and kayaking.
- Temperatures of all participants will be taken before the start of the programme.
- All to perform safe entry check-in before the programme.
*The single-man kayaking is only available for those above 12 years old. Participants who are at least 7 years old are to be accompanied by an adult in a two-man kayak during the kayaking activity.
*No food will be provided, we encourage to pre-pack your food and have your meal before the programme.
*Deadline for ticket is 15 April 2021.
This programme is an outdoor programme. It may have to be shortened, delayed or cancelled for safety reasons in case of inclement weather.
A resource kit containing details on meeting point, attire, etc. will be emailed to you a day or two before the event. For any enquiry, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
TreKayak Single (1 Person) $75.00 TreKayak Buddies (2 Person) $140.00 TreKayak Family (4 Person) $280.00
On sale until Apr 16, 2021, 11:00:00 AM
- Venue Address
- 30 Venus Drive Singapore
Trails Community469 Followers